The Lift ... I cannot build without it

In dieser Rubrik geht es um Themen rund um Gravitrax.

Moderator: webmaster

Antworten
GraviTraxRein

The Lift ... I cannot build without it

Beitrag von GraviTraxRein »

I have been reading with interest and yet as well with amazement about what you think are the worst parts of Gravitrax.
Opinions differ somewhat.
But on one thing you do agree, it seems: your dislike of the Lift.
And let that just be the part where every job of mine starts ... and ends.
I can't do without a Lift. In fact, I am so attached to it that I have bought a second one so that I can raise it and has a higher reach.
I know, it's a bit silly, and I was a bit embarrassed when I ordered it. But I'm so glad I did...

Yes, it's a nice introduction for a newcomer like me...
But really, it's not meant to tease you or anything, I really mean it.

But that's probably because I do make very different marbletracks than you do.
I think.
With me a marbletrack always goes up, and down, and up etc. Never just down. I do make a track like that sometimes, but only when I'm building with my grandchildren. Which is great to do, by the way.
My starting point is always 6 base plates. That way I can always move my track if needed (I work on our dining table). Later I will show how I do that.
And I only work with one marble.
Before designing and constructing, I give myself an assignment. For example, a duration that is as long as possible or a certain appearance. This too I want to elaborate on in a later post.
This means that, when the marble has traveled all the way, the track is reset again. And a simple push on the button makes everything run again.
And I enjoy watching everything that happens along the way.
I'm a real fan of Gravitrax.
I build complex tracks of 6 groundplates
I'm active on https://www.reddit.com/r/GravitraxTracks/
I would like to work together. This Forum seems to offer things that are not on Reddit and visa versa
webmaster
Site Admin

Re: The Lift ... I cannot build without it

Beitrag von webmaster »

Nice annoucement.
Do we hear more from you?
Antworten